4 Steps To Attract New Salon Clients
Whether you are a new salon professional, or have been an owner for decades, we all want new clients scheduling appointments. A growing salon is a healthy salon!
In this post, I will show you how to use a marketing funnel to attract new clients on autopilot!
My goal for you is 40 new clients per month.
If you set up the salon marketing funnel properly, you will be able to accomplish that goal, and build a full clientele in 6 months or less.
Read on to learn how!
Using Automation To Attract New Clients
So what is the Salon Marketing Funnel?
It is simply an automated sequence that begins with a large number of traffic to your website, and ends with a significant amount of new clients.
In order for the funnel to work, there 4 steps that you will need to get started:
- Build a salon website that converts
- Drive automated traffic to your website
- Create a Squeeze page to capture client emails
- Add Online scheduling to your website
For step-by-step instructions to set up each of these systems, check out Salon Marketing University.
1. How Your Website Will Convert Visitors to Clients
Your salon website needs to communicate 3 things on the homepage to convert visitors in to clients:
- That you are a salon (make this clear through images and text)
- That you are one of the best in town
- How to schedule an appointment (phone number and/or online scheduling link)
In unpack these 3 things more in this post.
2. Drive Traffic to Your Website
You could have the best salon website in the world, but if you don’t have a strategy to get potential clients to the website, you will not get new clients.
There are 2 main ways we get qualified traffic to our website:
Completing the website design is only half the job. You also need to optimize the website for Google. When you optimize the website by strategically placing your keywords (salon + City, State) in the page title and description tags, Google notices your website, and begins to rank it in search results.
If you are able to get your website to rank in the top 3 positions in local Google search, you will get a steady stream of free organic traffic to your website.
In addition to ranking in Google search, you also want to use Google and Facebook ads to drive local traffic to your website. The great thing about Google and Facebook ads is that you can target your ads to appear only to people that would be interested in your service.
3. Create a Squeeze Page on Your Website
If you are using paid ads, you will send traffic from those ads to a squeeze page.
A squeeze page is a simple landing page that exchanges a special offer or discount in exchange for their name and email address.
The process looks like this:
- Your audience sees your ad which features a special offer to entice them to click.
- When they click the ad, it takes them to your squeeze page where you give them that offer in exchange for their name and email.
- When they submit their info, the software sends them an email with the offer they signed up for, and redirects them to your online scheduling page so they can schedule an appointment right away.
4. How Online Scheduling Automates the Process
As you can see, the whole salon marketing funnel uses automated software so you set it up once, and it works for you in the background 24/7/365.
Online scheduling software is how you actually convert the lead into a client. You can still accomplish the funnel without online scheduling, but you will just have to follow up in person using the email they submitted. I can say that it still works, but your results will not be as good.
Click here for a free 30 day trial of the salon software I use.
When you enroll in Salon Marketing University, you will have instant access to 19 training videos that will show you how to create a website, optimize the website, and use Facebook ads to drive traffic to your website.
It is the ultimate training resource to help you build your clientele in 6 months or less!
Please post any questions in the comments section below, and MAKE TODAY EXTRAORDINARY!